Friday, October 24, 2014

BUILDING MY OCTOBER READING LIST WITH SOME PSYCHIC STORIES

Just in time for Halloween, I'm adding this to my TBR because a friend told me I'd love it if I was a fan of Laini Taylor (um, yeah!). In INVISIBLE, the second in Dawn Metcalf's Twixt series, mc Joy Malone must decide whether having the power of The Sight comes at too high a cost for everyone she holds dear. The novel has been described as both "romantic" and "creepy" and that sounds intriguing and awesome to me! If you want to learn more, I'm sure Dawn would love to hear from you @dawnmetcalf on Twitter!



And I'm looking forward to finishing this one while sitting by the fire this rainy weekend. Family issues, a hot boyfriend, the fascinating art of architecture and mc Rebecca's psychic ability (a perilous gift shared by the women of her family) have made for a great start. Have you read RETURN TO ME? Do you love tree houses and authors who write about them? Then you'll want to Twitter follow @JustinaYChen






No comments: